OUR COMMITMENT TO SUPPLIER DIVERSITY
Supplier Diversity is a part of TrueChoicePack’s commitment to using innovative approaches designed to continually improve business. Supportive relationships with multicultural enterprises create business opportunities that are reflective of the diverse communities in which we serve. Our Supplier Diversity Program will ensure equal access and increase our multicultural spend.
HOW TO DO BUSINESS WITH US
We provide our highly quality products and services to our customers at the competitive price. We do business with companies that are committed to meet our business goals and high standards.
To do business with TCP:
1. Mail an introductory package about your company to: TCP Corp., Attn: Supplier – Diversity Director, 1285 Lyons Rd, Bldg – H , Dayton OH 45226
2. Your package should include:
a. A description of your company and its product and/or services
b. A company brochure and business card
c. A copy of your minority or woman supplier certification
3. If you are not certified, please contact:
– The NMSDC (National Minority Supplier Development Council) at http://www.nmsdc.org
– Your state Minority Supplier Development Council.
– The WBENC (Women’s Business Enterprise National Council) at http://www.wbenc.org
* Completion of the Supplier Diversity Profile shall not constitute TrueChoicePack’s agreement to purchase products or services. TrueChoicePack shall have no obligation to purchase any products or services until TrueChoicePack issues a written purchase order to the supplier.
For more information please Contact: Email- firstname.lastname@example.org