OUR COMMITMENT TO SUPPLIER DIVERSITY
Supplier Diversity is a part of TrueChoicePack’s commitment to using innovative approaches designed to continually improve business. Supportive relationships with multicultural enterprises create business opportunities that are reflective of the diverse communities in which we serve. Our Supplier Diversity Program will ensure equal access and increase our multicultural spend.
HOW TO DO BUSINESS WITH US
We provide our highly quality products and services to our customers at the competitive price. We do business with companies that are committed to meet our business goals and high standards.
To do business with TCP:
1. Mail an introductory package about your company to: TrueChoicePack Corp., 5155 Financial way, # 6, Mason, OH- 45040
2. Your package should include:
a. A description of your company and its product and/or services
b. A company brochure and business card
c. A copy of your minority or woman supplier certification
3. If you are not certified, please contact:
– The NMSDC (National Minority Supplier Development Council) at http://www.nmsdc.org
– The WBENC (Women’s Business Enterprise National Council) at http://www.wbenc.org
– The USDVA (U.S. Dept. of Veteran Affairs) at www.va.gov
* Completion of the Supplier Diversity Profile shall not constitute TrueChoicePack’s agreement to purchase products or services. TrueChoicePack shall have no obligation to purchase any products or services until TrueChoicePack issues a written purchase order to the supplier.
For more information please Contact: Email- email@example.com